When you only need to mix in one ingredient, it makes for the easiest deviled eggs you have ever made.
Yield: 12 deviled eggs
Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook/Cool Time: 18 minutes Total time: ~38 minutes
¼ cup + 2 TBSP The Functional Nutrition Brand Honey Dijon Dressing
Paprika, for sprinkling
1) Place eggs in bottom of medium saucepan. Fill the pan with water until it is about 1 cm over the eggs. Place the pot on the stove and turn heat to high.
2) Bring the water to a boil. Meanwhile, fill a bowl with cold water and ice.
3) Once the water comes to a boil, turn off the heat and place a lid on the pan. Let the eggs sit in the pan for 10 minutes. Remove the eggs from the pan using a spoon with slots in it (or tongs) and place the eggs in the bowl of cold water. Let the eggs sit in the ice water for 8 minutes.
4) Remove the shells from the eggs and rinse each egg to make sure to remove all bits of shell. Then use a towel to gently dry each egg.
5) Cut each egg in half lengthwise. Remove the yolks and add them to a small bowl. Place the whites on a serving plate.
6) Add 2-3 TBSP The Functional Nutrition Brand Honey Dijon Dressing to the yolks. Use a spatula to mash the yolks until a paste starts to form. Continue to add more dressing as you mash, until you add all the dressing and a smooth paste is formed.
7) Spoon or pipette* the filling back into the egg whites. Sprinkle each egg with paprika.
*Note: A hack here is to put the yolk filling in a plastic bag. Cut off one corner of the bag and use it to pipette the filling into the egg white!