Salad packed with nutrition and with flavor!
Yield: 1 salad Prep Time: 12 minutes
5 oz Juicy Falafel Tahini Chicken Breasts
1 small carrot
1/4 cup pickled purple onion
2 boiled eggs
1-2 TBSPs pumpkin seeds
~1/4 cup white wine vinegar
The Functional Nutrition Brand Falafel Tahini Dressing, to taste
1. Quick pickle your onion: chop onion in half and then chop each half into long
thin strips. Submerge 1/4 cup onion in white wine vinegar. Let sit for at least
10 minutes. (I usually pickle the whole onion with additional vinegar to have
pickled onion for the week!)
2. Line bowl with mixed greens. Chop chicken and place in the center of the
3. Grate the carrot and chop eggs into thin rounds. Add both to the bowl.
Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds.
4. When the onion is done soaking, remove from vinegar and add as well!
5. Drizzle the whole thing with The Functional Nutrition Brand Falafel Tahini