Who thought tacos would taste great with apples, garlic, & ginger?! You've gotta try it!
2 chicken breasts
2 TBSP The Functional Nutrition Brand Sesame Ginger Lime Dressing
~4 cups Asian Apple Slaw
12 medium/small tortillas (coconut flour tortillas pictured here)
- Marinate chicken in Sesame Ginger Lime Dressing at least 2 hours up to 24 hours. **See note.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake chicken for about 35-45 mins or until the chicken is easy to cut through and there is no pink left in the center.
- Let chicken rest for a few minutes.
- Cut chicken into strips.
- Line each tortilla with Asian Apple Slaw and top with chicken.
- Drizzle each taco with Sesame Ginger Lime Dressing!
**Note: You can also make this recipe by tossing the dressing on the chicken right before you bake it if you don’t have time to marinate. However, there will be a better flavor profile with marinating!