Don't know what's for dinner tonight?! Try this recipe!
This balanced meal includes meatballs, broccoli, and fingerling potatoes. The highlight of this dish is The Functional Nutrition Brand Falafel Tahini Dressing. See instructions below!
1-2 heads of broccoli
2-4 TBSP olive oil (or avocado oil)
Redmond Real Salt (or pink himalayan salt)
1) Heat oven to 375°F.
2) Chop broccoli into florets and toss with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt, toss, and sprinkle with salt again.
3) Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and add broccoli. Bake for 16 minutes. Test for doneness by poking with a fork. If desired, stir the broccoli and return to the oven for about another 5 minutes.
4) Add to dinner plate or bowl.
Follow this recipe: Gluten-free Italian Style Wild Boar Meatballs
When done cooking, add to plate, and drizzle with The Functional Nutrition Brand Falafel Tahini Dressing
1.5 lb bag colored fingerling potatoes
2 TBSP olive oil (or avocado oil)
Redmonds Real Salt (or Pink Himalayan Salt)
1) Heat oven to 375°F. Cover baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) Chop potatoes in halves or quarters. Toss with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt, toss potatoes, and sprinkle with salt again.
3) Bake for 30 minutes. Check for doneness. A fork should be able to poke easily through the potato. If they are still pretty firm, stir the potatoes, and bake for about another 10 minutes.
4) When done baking, add to plate plate, and drizzle with The Functional Nutrition Brand Falafel Tahini Dressing.