What's your favorite way to taco?!
Yield: 12 medium tacos
2 chicken breasts
~4 cups Honey Dijon Coleslaw
12 medium/small tortillas (coconut flour tortillas pictured here)
- Marinate chicken in Honey Dijon Dressing at least 2 hours up to 24 hours. **See note.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- If chicken breasts over 1/2 inch thick, cut in half so each piece is about 1/2 inch thick (or thinner).
- Bake chicken for about 35 mins or until the chicken is easy to cut through and there is no pink left in the center.
- Let chicken rest for a few minutes.
- Cut chicken into strips.
- Line each tortilla with Honey Dijon Coleslaw and top with chicken.
- Drizzle each taco with Honey Dijon Dressing!
**Note: You can also make this recipe by tossing the dressing on the chicken right before you bake it if you don’t have time to marinate. However, there will be a better flavor profile with marinating!